The mini-pool is on the rise. Our land is getting smaller, and so is the space we can devote to building a pool. This is why swimming pools are becoming increasingly popular. They have many advantages: they are cheaper to buy and maintain. They are becoming a choice for many pool buyers.
What is a mini pool?
Contrary to the usual swimming pools, which are around 20m2. The mini pool stands out for its simplicity and size. Its dimensions of less than 10m2 allow it to be installed anywhere: terrace, garden... Owners of small plots of land (especially in cities) can rejoice, the pool is also accessible to them. The trendy equipment of the year 2021, the mini pools differ from each other according to several criteria.
- The shape of the mini pool: the rectangular or square shapes of the mini pool are the most common and are easily integrated into their environment;
- The manufacturing material: wood, steel, concrete, synthetic materials are the different choices available. Depending on your budget, choose what suits you;
- The structure of the pool: above ground, semi in ground or in ground, all these options are possible for the mini pool. Choose according to your desires.
The advantages of the mini pool
Mini pools offer many advantages to their owners.
- The price: if you have a limited budget, the mini pool may be the solution for you. Count between 8 000 € for basic pools and 15 000 € for in-ground models. Not only is the purchase price significantly lower than traditional pools, but the operating cost is also lower. The consumption of water, maintenance products, heating and electricity are also reduced;
- The absence of administrative formalities: for dimensions of less than 10m2, it is not necessary to have a building permit for the installation of its mini pool. The administrative formalities are thus limited. It is only necessary to respect the legal distance from the neighbourhood, generally fixed at 3 m;
- The integration on all the grounds: its small size allows the mini swimming pool to be integrated everywhere. Your space is limited? The mini pool is the solution;
- A more ecological pool: as explained before, the mini pool has a considerably reduced operating cost. This can be advantageous for your budget, but it is also more ecological;
- A wide range of accessories: to compensate for its small size, the mini pool can be fitted with all kinds of accessories. Heating equipment, automatic treatment or counter-current swimming, well-being is part of the mini pool's codes.
The movable floor, an accessory of choice for the mini pool
Among the accessories available for the mini pool, the movable floor brings you comfort and serenity. It is a high-end accessory that allows you to vary the depth of your pool. It is a tray that can be operated remotely via your smartphone. You can thus easily vary the use of your pool: paddling pool, aqua gym pool or terrace. Because in the upper position, the movable floor converts your pool into a terrace, ensuring the safety of your pool by covering it. For owners of mini pools, it is the ideal solution to optimize the available space.
Wi-Pool has developed its offer of mini connected swimming pool: a swimming pool + a movable floor of less than 10 m2 over equipped at the best price, discover PISCINY