This document explains the principles and our commitments for the protection of your Personal Data and aims to inform you about :
- The Personal Data that WIPOOL collects and the reasons for this collection,
- The way in which the Personal Data will be used,
- Your rights as a data subject of our data processing.
This Policy applies to all the services of WIPOOL whatever their nature (site, applications, services...).
The person in charge of processing your data
The person in charge of data processing is Igor DESMOULIN. The contact details are as follows:
- Postal address: 120 rue Emilien Gautier 13090 AIX EN PROVENCE
- Telephone: 07 56 84 44 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How WIPOOL implements the protection of Personal Data
WIPOOL is committed to take into account the protection of your Personal Data and your private life from the conception of the services which are proposed to you (Privacy by design). To ensure security and to guarantee the respect and the good exercise of your rights, the measures allowing to ensure the protection of your Personal Data are implemented (Privacy by default).
Which Personal Data are used by WIPOOL ?
WIPOOL undertakes to collect only data strictly necessary for the realization of the proposed services and which are mainly: the sale of equipment and services for swimming pools
In the case where optional data would be asked you, WIPOOL will inform you clearly on the Personal Data necessary to the realization of the service.
The Personal Data that is collected directly from you is only used for the purposes that have been brought to your attention.
When they will not have been collected from you, WIPOOL will inform you as soon as possible of the treatment for which they were collected and its purposes.
Personal Data is used to offer you other services, only if you have agreed to receive commercial communications.
What is the basis for the legitimacy of our treatments?
WIPOOL relies on the following legitimate bases in order to be able to process Personal Data:
Performance of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the Personal Data of the user that are collected is the execution of the [sales] contract. In this respect, the user is obliged to provide the data necessary for its performance. If he does not provide these data, possibly to the online payment provider it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and the issue of the invoice is based on the legal obligation of WIPOOL in the framework of its relationship with the customers.
With regard to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the User's Personal Data shall be the User's consent, if given:
- Management of registration on the site and applications.
- Management of the sending of information and personalized information adapted to the user's profile.
- Response to the exercise of rights, as well as to questions and complaints from the user.
Withdrawal of consent for such processing on the part of the user will not condition the execution of the contract concluded by the person concerned with WIPOOL.
With regard to the following purposes, the legal basis of the treatment of the Personal Data of the user will be the legitimate interest of WIPOOL :
- The creation of profiles by means of browsing the site by a registered user, as well as by all users who have communicated their data to us for any other purpose.
- The elaboration of profiles for sending information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalized information adapted to the user's profile.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on products purchased or services used by WIPOOL customers in order to ask their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists in being able to guarantee that our site remains safe, and to be able to help WIPOOL to understand the needs, the expectations and the level of satisfaction of the users, to thus improve the services, the products and the brands. All these actions are carried out with the aim of improving the level of customer satisfaction and ensuring a unique browsing and purchasing experience.
Personal Data of Minors
Some services may be used by minors under the age of fifteen. In this case, minors must obtain the consent of their parents or legal representatives.
To whom may your Personal Data be communicated?
Your data may be transmitted:
- Wipool's internal services: the departments in charge of the execution of the subscribed services, in particular Customer Service, Sales Administration...
- To external service providers outside Wipool: technical service providers, including subcontractors ;
- To Wipool's business partners after having informed you in advance and having allowed you to express your choices thanks to a tick box.
Can your Personal Data be transferred outside the European Union?
WIPOOL carries out all the processing of your Personal Data on the territory of the European Union (EU).
However, for certain specific services, WIPOOL may have recourse to subcontractors established outside the EU. Certain Personal Data may then be communicated to them for the strict needs of their missions. In this case, in accordance with the regulations in force, WIPOOL requires its subcontractors to provide the guarantees necessary to control and secure these transfers, in particular by signing standard contractual clauses of the European Commission.
For how long does WIPOOL keep your Personal Data ?
The length of time your Personal Data will be kept depends on the service subscribed to. WIPOOL commits itself not to keep your Personal Data beyond the duration necessary to the provision of the service, and thus to your use of the service, increased by the duration of conservation imposed by the applicable rules of legal prescription.
Are your Personal Data protected?
WIPOOL undertakes to take all measures in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data and in particular to prevent that they are not damaged, erased or that unauthorized third parties have access to them.
In addition, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), WIPOOL undertakes to respect the obligation to notify the CNIL of the violations of Personal Data, in particular to the CNIL.
What are your rights regarding your Personal Data?
You have at any time the faculty to exert near WIPOOL the rights envisaged by the regulations in force applicable as regards data in personal matter, subject to fulfilling the conditions of it:
- Right of access: you can have communication of your Personal Data being the subject of a treatment by WIPOOL;
- Right of correction: you can update your Personal Data or have your Personal Data processed by WIPOOL corrected;
- Right of opposition, in particular to receive commercial communications: you can express your wish to no longer receive commercial communications from WIPOOL or request that your Personal Data are no longer processed;
- Right of deletion: you can request the deletion of your Personal Data.
- Right to limitation: you may request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data;
- Right to portability: you can ask WIPOOL to recover your Personal Data in order to dispose of them.
When subscribing to a service or collecting your Personal Data, you will be given the address (postal and/or electronic) to which to send your request to exercise your rights.
All applications must be accompanied by proof of identity. WIPOOL commits itself to answer your requests to exercise your rights as soon as possible and in any case within the legal deadlines.
What are your rights regarding your Personal Data?
The appointment of a Data Protection Officer demonstrates WIPOOL's commitment to the protection, security and confidentiality of its clients' Personal Data.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address: Data Protection Officer
You also have the right to refer to the National Commission of Data Processing and Liberties (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07 (https://www.cnil.fr/) of any complaint relating to the way in which WIPOOL treats your Personal Data.
Changes to this policy
On the WIPOOL site, there are two types of cookies:
- temporary cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and
- persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (the duration depends on the lifetime of the cookie in question).
Temporary cookies are used:
- To allow you to transfer information from one page to another on our site without having to re-enter it, and
- To enable you to access the registration information stored.
Persistent cookies are used:
- To help us identify you as a visitor (by number, not personally) when you return to our website ;
- To allow us to adapt the content or advertisements to your interests, or to avoid showing you the same advertisements several times, and
- To compile anonymous aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use our site and help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, you may lose some of the interactive features of the service if cookies are disabled.
Below is a list of the main cookies we use and their functions.
|cookie name||cookie type||cookie function|
|temporary||When you log on to the website, this cookie temporarily stores information that you have entered to enable certain website functions to function as you move from page to page.|
|persistent||This cookie stores information about the cookie notice presented to you.|
|persistent||This cookie is only used if you have requested that the portal remember you when you log in. It stores a token to identify you.|
|persistent||This cookie is only used if you have requested that the portal remember you when you log in. It stores the username that identifies you.|
|persistent||This cookie stores the language of your choice for the portal.|
|Google Analytics||persistent||We use Google Analytics to compile anonymous aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use our website and help us to improve the structure of our website. This data does not identify you personally. For more information, please visit www.google.com/policies/privac-y/partners and https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.|
You can delete and block all cookies from the WIPOOL site. To do so, modify the parameter of your browser allowing you to refuse some or all cookies. Please note, however, that if you decide to block cookies via your browser, certain elements of our website may not function correctly.
We use analysis tools such as Google Analytics on the WIPOOL Application. These tools are used to compile anonymous global statistics that allow us to understand how our customers use the application for WIPOOL and help us to improve it. This data does not identify you personally.
You can choose to disable the application analysis tools in your device settings.
Each term beginning with a capital letter has the meaning given below.
- "Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy" and "Policy": means this Policy describing the measures taken for the processing, use and management of your Personal Data and your rights as a data subject of the processing.
- "Personal Data": Refers to any information relating to you and enabling you to be identified directly or indirectly.
- "Processing": Refers to any operation or set of operations applied to your Personal Data.
- "Person in charge of the treatment": Refers to WIPOOL which carries out the treatment of your Personal Data.
- "Personal Data Breach": means a breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of or access to your Personal Data.
- "Recipient": Refers to the department or company that receives communication and can access your Personal Data.